Inergy Flex DC Power Station Solar Generator
The Flex™ DC Power Station is the most versatile portable and modular solar energy platform in the world. It is also the lightest and most compact modular power platform there is. On top of that, it can charge faster than any comparable solar system. The Flex DC gives you the freedom to gather, store and use clean, renewable power whenever and wherever you need it.
The Flex DC is also the only portable solar power station for DC-only users. This modular DC-only power station provides 30A of 13.8V of regulated DC power, allowing you to use the full capacity of your battery with 12V devices like portable refrigerators, water pumps, and other DC appliances.
Best of all, under normal conditions, the Flex DC is nearly silent and is 100% odor- and fume-free—no toxic exhaust of noisy gas generators. With the modular Flex DC Power Station, you can create the ideal power station for any scenario.
- Battery: 1,069 Watt-hours nominal, Lithium-ion, genuine LG cells
- Charging: Combine multiple charge sources simultaneously (14-90V Solar Input, Standard Wall Charger/Car Charger Input). Combined maximum charge rate per Flex Battery (with optional Flex MPPT Supercharger): 1 hour
- Lithium-ion Battery Expansion: Yes. The Flex DC accepts up to 96 Flex Batteries (5 Flex Batteries per vertical stack maximum, connect multiple stacks with Flex Battery Adapter Plate—coming soon)
- MPPT Charge Controller: 14-90VDC input, 30 Amps continuous maximum charge rate
- 13.8V Regulated DC Power: Increases run times for 12V devices
- Solar Array Options: Accepts either series or parallel wiring configurations. 90VDC input maximum, no Amperage input maximum.
- 1 - Flex DC Power Console
- 1 - Flex Expansion Battery
- 1 - Standard Wall Charger
- 1 - Shoulder Strap
- 1 - User Manual
PRODUCT IMAGE KEY
- A - (4) 5.5 x 2.5mm DC outputs for Basecamp LEDs & future accessories
- B - (4) USB-A ports with QC 2.0
- C - (4) 60W USB-C ports with PD and QC 3.0
- D - LCD display
- E - (2) 30A Anderson Powerpole output ports (1 w/ regulated DC output)
- F - (4) 10A cigarette lighter ports (2 w/ regulated DC output)
- G - Power button
- H - Flex Battery LCD display
- I - Flex Battery power button
- J - EC8 input plug
- K - Automatic module connector
FLEX DC POWER STATION DESCRIPTION
The Flex DC Power Station
The Flex DC Power Station is the only DC portable solar power station on the market for DC-only users. The Flex DC Power Station is comprised of the Flex DC Power Console and 1 Flex Battery.
The Flex DC Power Console
The Flex DC Power Console has a powerful maximum power point tracking (MPPT) charge controller with up to 90V of solar charge input, so it allows you to choose from all kinds of solar panels. You can charge your Flex Battery in as little as 3 ½ hours in ideal sunlight.
If you need to charge one or more Flex Batteries faster, you can add the Flex MPPT Supercharger, so you can connect two additional 90V strings of solar panels. You can triple your solar charge input to 270v with up to 90a input, allowing you to charge one Flex Battery in about an hour. You will love the freedom of capturing clean, unlimited power from the sun whenever you need it.
The Flex Expansion Battery
We’re just going to come out and say it: the Flex Expansion Battery is the smartest, most versatile Lithium-ion expansion battery ever made. Not only that, it is also the lightest, most compact Lithium-ion expansion battery you can find. Flex Battery includes two Molex connector ports on the top and bottom panels for connecting to a Flex Power Console, MPPT Supercharger, another Flex Battery or a Kodiak or Apex power station.
The Flex Battery contains only genuine LG cells, the highest quality Lithium-ion cells in the world.
There are several important things you need to know about the Flex Battery.
1. You can use it to expand the Flex DC Power Station as a powerful solar-powered, regulated DC power source.
If you are a DC-only user, you can expand the Flex DC Power Station with as many Flex Batteries as you need (up to 96) and enjoy 13.8V of regulated DC output. You can now use the full capacity of your battery with 12V devices like portable refrigerators, water pumps, and DC appliances and devices.
2. You can also use it to expand the Flex 1500 Power Station and enjoy the most versatile portable and modular solar energy platform in the world.
The Flex 1500 allows you to gather, store and use clean, renewable power whenever and wherever you need it. The Flex 1500 console packs a huge punch in a compact, lightweight package with a 1,500-Watt continuous pure sine wave inverter and 13.8V of regulated DC power. Now you can power dozens of 110-120VAC and 12V devices and appliances wherever you need them. You can expand the Flex 1500 with as many Flex Batteries as you need (up to 96).
3. You have three ways to charge the battery with solar panels.
First, the MPPT controller in the Flex 1500 will charge each Flex Battery in your stack in equilibrium. One single Flex Battery will charge in as little as 3 1/2 hours. More batteries in the stack will, of course, take more time. If you need faster charge times, you can add the Flex MPPT Supercharger, which triples the standard solar charge input to an unheard-of 90A input.
4. The Flex Battery is plug and play, requiring no manual voltage balancing.
The Flex Battery can detect the state of charge of each additional Flex Battery in your stack and will automatically balance each Flex Battery to a safe Voltage range. At which point, your Flex Batteries will automatically connect and work in equilibrium as one large battery bank.
5. You can expand your system to a ludicrous amount of power.
This is worth mentioning once more. You can connect up to 96 Flex Batteries (approximately 102 kWh) to one Flex 1500 or Flex DC Power Station and enjoy the same plug-and-play functionality.