EcoFlow RIVER 600 Extra Battery
- DOUBLE CAPACITY FROM 288Wh TO 576Wh The RIVER 600 Extra Battery is designed to integrate with RIVER 600 to increase the energy capacity of the unit. You can easily double the capacity of the RIVER 600 from 288Wh to 576Wh by attaching the RIVER 600 Extra Battery to the main model. The RIVER 600 Extra Battery CANNOT be used alone. You will need to install the module on RIVER 600 to use.
- RIVER 600 + EXTRA BATTERY = RIVER 600 MAX After integrating the Extra Battery to RIVER 600, you will get the RIVER 600 Bundle which is monitored and managed as a whole by the BMS of the main model. It provides a cost-effective solution to upgrade your RIVER 600 in terms of storage. With a capacity of 576Wh, the RIVER 600 Bundle provides enough juice to run essential devices for hours, depending on the actual output.
- RECHARGE FROM 0% TO 80% WITHIN 1 HOUR With the EcoFlow patented X-Stream Technology, the smart inverter enables a fast rechargeability that takes less than 1 hour to charge from 0%-80%, and it gets fully charged in 1.6 hours. You can switch to a quieter charging condition by turning on the “Quiet Charging” status on the APP.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 80% HOME APPLIANCES The X-Boost Technology’s advanced built-in algorithm enables most heavy-duty kitchen appliances and tools (up to 1800W) to operate. With X-Boost, RIVER 600 Max can power 80% of essential home appliances and devices, especially those within 1200W for a better using experience. The discharging rates and X-Boost mode can be monitored and controlled through the EcoFlow APP.
Compact and portable, EcoFlow RIVER 600 is an ideal recreational power which gives you the accessibility to handy wall outlets. RIVER 600 is the perfect companion for camping, overlanding, tailgating, boating, etc. Feel free to attach and detach the Extra Battery to meet your needs now and later.
How to install RIVER 600 Extra Battery?
1. Please make sure that the RIVER 600 is turned off. Take out the screwdriver from the extra battery module kit and locate the four screws on the bottom cover.
Note: Please pay attention to prevent static electricity during the installation process.
2. Please remove the 4 screws and the bottom cover. The extra battery module should be positioned as shown in the figure.
3. Align the male and female battery sockets and connect them. Close the bottom cover. Take the four long screws from the kit and screw them on the screw mouth.
4. Put the RIVER 600 upright and turn it on. The extra battery's ambient light will turn on. If the extra battery module indicator light is shown on the RIVER 600's display, it is activated successfully. If the ambient light or the extra battery module indicator light is not active, repeat the installation steps and then check the connection.
What RIVER 600 + Extra Battery Can Power?
|Net Weight||5.5lbs (2.5kg)|
|Dimension||11.2 x 7 x 2.3 in (28.5 x 18 x 5.9 cm)|
|Charge Temperature||32-113°F +/- 5°F (0-45°C +/- 3°C)|
|Discharge Temperature||-4-140°F +/- 5°F (-20-60°C +/- 3°C)|
|Shelf Life||1 year (after fully charged)|
|Cycle Life||500 Cycles (80%)|
|Testing and certification||UL CE FCC RoHS|