200 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
The Renogy 200 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect component for a larger solar power (PV) system. The panel includes solar connector leads that extend from the junction box affixed to the back. The connector leads are compatible with the Renogy Solar Adaptor Kit—allowing for a quick and simple connection. Each Renogy 200W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is quality tested to ensure safety and longevity. Built durable for outdoor use, these panels are capable of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads. Whether you plan to use the solar panel for seaside travels to the beach or your cabin in the mountains, this panel can be a great start or addition to any Renogy off-grid system!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life
- EL-tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows extended outdoor use; the panels can last for decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets
- Can be used for many different applications
- Ground mount compatible
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts