200 Watt 12 Volt Solar Starter Kit w/ 40A MPPT Charge Controller
You'll never doubt you are getting the most out of your system with Renogy's 200W Monocrystalline Starter Kit MPPT. Designed to draw out your system's potential, this kit includes our 20A MPPT charge controller which uses Maximum Power Point Tracking technology, transferring power up to 30% more efficiently than PWM charge controllers.
Along with upgraded wiring, we've also included the option of choosing a 40A MPPT charge controller instead of our 20A to better suit your future expansion needs. Geared towards providing you with the most efficient system possible, the Renogy Starter Kit MPPT could be the perfect fit for you.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 18.4%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- The included MPPT charge controler has a peak efficiency of 97%
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed, Gel and Flooded charging algorithim ready
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- Timer function with 1-15 hour option
- The Renogy 20/40A MPPT is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharging, overload, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
- With a Renogy 40A MPPT Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W (12 Volt) or 800W (24 Volt)
- The Renogy 100W Monocrystalline is the perfect solution for future expansion
Please note: When you add panels to your system, you will need one set of Z brackets for each additional panel. You will also need one pair of branch connectors to expand your system to 600W or 800W