Renogy 300 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit
Having the power of the sun on your side is the perfect asset to any RV trip. Our Renogy RV Kit was created specifically for RV campers needs. Unlike traditional gas generators, the Renogy 300 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
Renogy RV Kits are carefully arranged to meet your RV needs. This kit includes three 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller, one 30ft 10AWG Solar Adapter Kit, one 16ft 10AWG Tray Cable, two pairs of Branch Connectors, a BT-1 Bluetooth Module and one Renogy Cable Entry Housing.
The Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller is specifically designed for RV applications as it allows for aesthetically clean flush mounting on walls and is negative-grounded for battery compatibility. It also features an LCD screen for displaying system operation information and data and allows for full control of parameter settings. The control is embedded with self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions that prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
Newly added BT-1 Bluetooth Module enables user to pair the charge controller with our smartphone app DC Home. The APP allows you to view system performance in real time and make parameter changes right from your smartphone!
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 21%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed, Gel and Flooded charging algorithim ready 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- Remote monitoring and control via Bluetooth
- The Renogy Adventurer is equipped with multiple electronic protections: reverse current, overcharging, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
- With the Renogy Adventurer 30A PWM Flush Mount Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W. The Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Expansion Kit is the perfect solution for future expansion