Rover Li 30 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Meet the newest addition to the Renogy Rover Series, the 30A Rover-Li MPPT Charge Controller. The Rover-Li is not only capable of self-diagnosing errors, but it can also automatically detect 12V/24V systems. Pair this MPPT charge controller with the battery of your choice, from sealed to lithium. This 30A charge controller is encapsulated with a sturdy case that protects against general wear and tear. It also includes an aluminum heat sink for heat dissipation. Compatible with the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module, users can connect to and monitor their solar power systems in real time, straight from their phones.
Pair it with the Solar Panel to Charge Controller Adaptor Kit
- Compatible with 12V and 24V systems.
- Compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium.
- The Rover is a negative ground controller, which ensures compatibility with any negative ground system.
- Any negative connection on the solar module, battery, and load can be safely earth-grounded as required.
- Featuring innovative MPPT (maximum power point tracking) technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99%, maximizing the energy from solar panels to charge your system.
- 4-stage charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increase your battery life and improve your system's performance.
- Intelligent protection built-in against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- RS232 port to communicate with BT-1 Bluetooth module.
Rover Li 30 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
Remote Temperature Sensor
Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module